Frederick E. Cooperrider, JD
Frederick E. Cooperrider is a registered patent attorney. Earning several degrees and significant professional achievements beginning with the degrees of a Bachelor of Science in Mathematics, a Master of Science in Electrical Engineering, and a Master of Science in Systems Management.
Frederick earned a Juris Doctor degree from Seattle University and is currently completing another LLM from George Washington University with further study in patent law. Moreover, he recently completed a two-year graduate-level update at Washington State University for semiconductor technology, highlighting devices and equally important, integrated circuit design and fabrication.
Prior to joining the firm, he was a Patent Examiner at the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office for over two years, evaluating applications in the printer, facsimile, and image analysis areas. Furthermore, Mr. Cooperrider is a member of the Washington State Bar and the American Intellectual Property Law Association (AIPLA).
With experience in engineering as well as intellectual property law, Mr. Cooperrider served as an international field service engineer for General Electric in power delivery systems. He occupied various engineering positions at Boeing Aircraft Company in Seattle.
Why do I need a lawyer for
How can I tell what
Type of Patent?
How can I make
Do I need a trademark or
Do I need an LLC
To Sell Online?
Ready to get started?
EXPERIENCED. INTEGRITY. RESULTS.
What Makes Our Firm Different
The Intellectual Property Attorney you hire to represent you and your business is one of the most important decisions you will ever make.
These are the values that guide this firm:
- Client-Centered: Not every situation is the same; not all clients are alike. We take the time to listen, understand and make a plan based on your individual needs.
- End To End Support Services: We can connect our clients with anything from engineering and manufacturing advice to market testing and distribution, service far beyond a traditional intellectual property law firm.
- Friendly, approachable attorneys: The days of the stuffy lawyer talking down to you and charging you by the hour are long gone. Let’s talk more like old friends. We are inventors and entrepreneurs just like you.
- We don’t make you pay a fortune: Flat Rate billing is a feature of this law firm. Our philosophy is to make intellectual property services affordable and effective. It should not cost you $15k-$20k to get started with your idea. You can start today for a deposit of $275.
From the principal attorney
Having a lawyer is often the difference between success and failure. A good intellectual property lawyer is priceless. Without one, you’re basically out in the cold on your own. I have seen so much go wrong for clients’ businesses and even personal finances apart from the company.
– Jerry K Joseph Esq. Founding Attorney